Friday, February 11, 2005

dreams...

dream city!last night i dreampt that my legs were swollen and full of fluid. (oedema).my mum took me to the Drs and he tryed to aspirate the fluid from my legs. this didnt work.i remember being so scared and frightened. the dr then whipped out an IV needle to help drain the fluid. this was also unsuccessful.i was screaming, crying my eyes out. my legs were so sore, id never experienced so much pain in my whole life.the dr glarred at my mother and my mother looked back with horror. its as though they were speaking without using words. i then said to my mum what is it? she just looked at me with tears rolling down her face. some how i knew what my diagnosis was. i let out an almighty cry and said its cancer isnt it? i have ovarian cancer and its terminal. mum nodded along with the dr. i was then assisted into the car by my mother and father. i was not in a good condition. i have no idea why i dreampt that! but it was soooo vivid.
i also dreampt about terrorists. this was not as vivid as my cancer dream. i know why i dreampt this one. there was a documentry on tv last night on the 9/11 plane crash. it was so devistating to hear the live recordings of the flight attendants and the presumed events that occured on that day.it obviously stuck in my mind,so i went to bed and had a dream about it.bastard terrorists. its so sad. so cruel. so many lives were lost. they were brainwashed religious freaks!
as for my cancer dream. i looked it up in my dream book. it said:
"To dream of cancer,denotes illness of someone near you,and quarrels with those you love.Depressions may follow to the man of affairs after this dream".
do i really believe that? no! what a load of shit....
my luck colour today for scorpio is"Yellow". yeah right! so does that mean i will be lucky if im surrounded by yellow? LOL...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home