Tuesday, May 02, 2006

a quick note

A bit has been happening...
I have applied to go to university and do my general nursing. I figure if i dont do it now, i will look back in 10yrs time and regret not taking up this opportunity. So i sent off all the forms this morning and, hopefully I will be accepted! fingers crossed xxxx.

Also, i went on an expensive shopping spree and bought a 42" plasma television. I love it! What the hell. I have 18 months to pay it off. It was a good deal. Too good to slip by.
Family dynamics continue. I didn't end up seeing my little nephew. My sister said she was going to sleep the afternoon that i had planned to go and visit. I was soooo upset. Upset to the extent of tears. I really thought this child might bring us closer. Wishful thinking.....Her way of communicating with me is via text messages. It makes me seethe.

She knows i dont live around the corner to visit, she knows i work full time and, she knows i am the only aunt to this bundle of joy. I cant win. I sometimes wish that my mum and dad had of had another child. So that just maybe, i would have a brother or sister that i was close to. Someone that actually gave a shit about me!
So thats all folks. Thats what has been happening in the life of Ange.

3 Comments:

Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Aw, Ange ... I am so sorry your relationship with your sister is so hard. It is such a shame. We only have one family.
Hey, I've got an idea ... I don't have any siblings ... would you like to be mine ???
Best of luck with the uni application ... I've got everything crossed for you xxxx
Smile, my friend ... take care, Meow :)

5:26 pm AEST  
Blogger consise10 said...

Best of luck with your university aspirations Ange..and yes now is as better time as ever.

I hear your frustrations at sisterly relations and all the tension.I do feel for you in that regard.I have a brother and although we live in the same suburb,we do not see eachother as often as one would think.We both have very busy lives and adgendas.Although we have never feuded, and do make the time to go and watch a 'Collingwood game'(he is very one eyed) at least a few times per season.Can you not take what she has said at face value and just make another more appropriate time ?

5:40 pm AEST  
Blogger ange said...

my life with sis is complicated. i cant explain it. its a looong story to tell.
thanx for youe words xxoo

11:12 pm AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home