Wednesday, May 23, 2007

oh boy how things have changed!

here i sit. thinking what to tell. there's so much about me ATM. where do i start.
i will keep it brief!
i have moved from suburbia to the peninsula. too many dramas, too many hurdles that i couldn't jump. i still have moments where i think that I've made the wrong decision. then i have days that i believe i have made the right choice to move on and rebuild.I still continue to shed tears. the main title of my blog says it all!
Life is OK.I wish it could be better. i still have a long way to go. i need to start my rebuilding process, but don't know where to start. I have dreams, hopes, and ideas. They never come to fruition. I'm the worlds worst procrastinator!!! I need to a good kick up the butt to go where i want to be. Sometimes im confused as to what that is.

Thats it.for now. The Alcohol has taken over.

2 Comments:

Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Sure sounds like you've been doing it tough, Ange. Hope life gets better for you soon.
Take care, hugs, Meow

1:38 pm AEST  
Blogger consise10 said...

Hey I dont know what made me think of you but just thought id drop by your space for a readand glad I did.The story about your cats behaviour during the summer break was amusing. As for your latest entry here,whatever you are going through im hoping will pass and you gain new perspective.
Hugs to you Ange xoxox

6:05 pm AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home