Thursday, July 06, 2006

Its close to heads down bums up!

Its getting ever so close now until i hit the books and start assignments!
Next week (monday), off i go on an approximate 10hr drive to university in NSW.
Im really excited about it and cant wait to start learning. It might sound crazy, but this is my career path that I WANT to follow and to do the best that i can.
Im going up for an orientation week/introduction into the course. Then its basically work at my own pace from home. Three of us are going up together. There's only one problem...... I dont know the other 2 people that im going to be driving up there with, and staying with for the 5 days that im away.
I have spoken to the male participant a few times via telephone. He sounds easy going. And i dont even know the other girl thats coming with us. So im feeling a little uncomfortable.Wouldnt you?
Im thinking the worst possible scenario. That is; What if we dont get along? Then im stuck with 2 people staying together and no where to escape! Then it could be the other end of the scale. We might all become really great friends. God I hope there's no hiccups.
Im just going to have to go with the flow and think positive. I will soon find out!
Other than that, thats all thats happening in my life at the present time.

So my friends, look out for my next post being "The trip from hell," or, "A pleasant begining."

4 Comments:

Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

I agree with clueless. It's only a few days, so even if they are a bit odd, just remember that they'll be gone soon !! You are starting an amazing new adventure, you will have a great time.
Take care, drive safely ... Meow

5:50 pm AEST  
Blogger ange said...

thanx nic and meow.
i will dig a hole and bury my negativity. Nothing but positives!!!!*fingers and toes are crossed*

10:00 pm AEST  
Blogger consise10 said...

Lol Ange! An adventure never the less...enjoy and great to hear of your enthusiasm for what lies ahead with your studies!

6:01 pm AEST  
Blogger Fred said...

Well, you've made the drive. How'd it go?

And, best of luck!

12:18 am AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home