Saturday, September 02, 2006

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ok. i pulled out of the course.
The pressure was so great. It was too much for me to handle. My life had turned upside down. I wasn't functioning properly. And now im free! I have my life back instead of being buried in the books by self learning.
It is one of the hardest things i have had to do. Learning chemistry without a classroom, teachers and other students was oh so difficult.
Im not beating myself up for pulling out. My lecturer told me that its better to leave now than later. I was also told that if i want to do a bachelor degree in nursing, that a university in melbourne would be a good option for me. Even doing it part time may fit into my lifestyle.
So i will enquire before jumping in.
But for now im going to concentrate on myself and my health. I want to let my hair down a bit and have some fun!
Doing a 3yr degree by distant ed has proven to be a difficult task for me. I have come to the conclusion that i need students, teachers, and classroom stimulation to succeed.
So if anyone out there wants to do a degree via distant education, think twice about it befor jumping in. For some it will work, for others it may not.
For the time being i finally feel happy, and that a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.
Ange is back!!!!!!!!
I AM FREE. God it feels good.

4 Comments:

Blogger consise10 said...

Yes Ange I agree with you about 'distance education' it`s truly a solitary form of study which requires a certain type of discipline.Definately not for everyone.Im glad to hear you finally feel free of the clutches it obviously had on your life.

7:04 pm AEST  
Blogger Fred said...

Welcome back!! I thought you left us for good.

11:51 am AEST  
Blogger ange said...

thanx fred.

thanx conscise. your words are so true

11:03 am AEST  
Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Hi Ange, hope all is well with you. We should catch up for a coffee some time !!
Take care, Meow

7:16 pm AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home