Monday, February 28, 2005

no mondayitis for me.

Ahhhh. what a relaxing weekend. i visited my parents, went swimming in the beach, had a delicious BBQ cooked by my dad, and test drove my first car. was quiet happy with myself tackling a manual! (i do drive an auto and have been ever since i got my licence 14yrs ago.) it was a ford focus. was much better to drive than my crappy hyundai, which steers like a truck! however, it felt a little tinny, and i really dont think i can go manual after having an auto.i used to drive my ex's manual BMW. He taught me how to drive one. im going to test drive some mazdas, toyotas, and holdens. im sure to come across something that tickles my fancy.
i had a discussion with my mum regarding my sisters wedding. she said if i dont feel comfortable going, dont go. it put me at ease. mum is soooo understanding. i love her to infinety!!!!
my sister is sneaky though. i came across mum and dads invite to the wedding and, their RSVP is for the 11th of march, where as mine is the 28th of feb. i figure that my sister thinks that im not going to attend(which im not) so she can then have time to invite someone else. that is how i interpret it. right now im feeling a bit ANGRY!!!! bitch, she walks all over me. ive had ENOUGH. anyway i wont go into it, thats another story.
well i have only two more days off then im back to work for six days straight. blah!
All good things do come to an end.....

6 Comments:

Blogger R.H. said...

I notice a Toyota Echo is only $14,000, brand new. Marvellous value! And a nice little car. You'd get a good second hand price for it later on.

Your sister wants trouble, and she wants to get it going soon as she can. Ignore her. Ignore the wedding altogether.

11:50 pm AEDT  
Blogger ange said...

thanx rob. good advice. there is so much i could tell you about my relationship with my sister from toddler to now!i wont though. nicky knows alot, she knows exactly what she is like...

ive driven an echo. very comfortable and they keep their value. my dad has always sworn by toyota's. the only thing with the echo is that i think its a bit squarish/ugly looking. i am keen on a mazds3 or the new holden astra. it had a good write up in the paper. i need to test drive them.

12:04 am AEDT  
Blogger R.H. said...

Well as a woman you should know that what's squarish and ugly can be given an attractive appearance with the right paint job.

Kate Blanchett is a fine example.

12:31 am AEDT  
Blogger ange said...

thats a bit nasty. but you have a valid point

12:37 am AEDT  
Blogger R.H. said...

Thanks. It's a bit nasty, you're right.
I like bright colours. They cheer me up, make me laugh.

12:45 am AEDT  
Blogger ange said...

i have already told her im not going. i rang her and said i dont feel comfortable going and that i dont really think she wants me to go. her response was "its all in your head"...

10:25 am AEDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home